"At Treeline, we strive to achieve the best work product in order to communicate with the public and our investment community. We are always at the cutting edge of technology so that we can provide the clearest information and mesh our platform with the financial platforms of our partners."
As Controller at Treeline, Steven oversees the accounting functionality in the office. In conjunction, he is responsible for overseeing all accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling for the Treeline portfolio, and leverages and uses his educational and experiential expertise to ensure our goals are met.
“Accuracy is critical to our success: I know every number going through the books. I’m here to achieve positive impact for our company, our investors and our tenants by providing the best product possible.”
Steven is also responsible for liaising with Treeline’s institutional and other partners on issues related to accounting, finance and reporting.
“Our commitment to accurate integrated reporting provides our partners with the most cutting-edge accounting practices. It allows us to maintain accuracy and the highest levels of transparency for our partners in each and every transaction.”
Steven holds a BS from Fordham University, and spent 12 years at Berdon LLP before coming to Treeline. He lives in Bethpage, NY with his wife, two sons and daughter. An avid sports fan, he spends his free time playing hockey.
- Frances Schor Founder & President
- C. Glenn Schor Founder & Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Schor Chief Investment Officer & Senior Counsel
- Howard Schor Chief Operating Officer
- Daniel Schor Chief Business Development Officer & Counsel
- Dara A.L. Coope Senior Vice President - General Counsel
- Kraig Silver Executive Vice President - Leasing
- Steven Hanover Controller