Job Title 1
Part Time / Charlotte, NCApply Now
At Foundry, we serve our clients best by attracting and unleashing the most talented and courageous professionals in industry, all while having fun and building a lasting impact on the broader community. Don’t just take our word for it. The best way to experience our culture is to immerse yourself in it. But be prepared – it’s contagious!
The Payroll Specialist will be a technical and strategic partner within our Human Capital Team that will focus on payroll time tracking, data integration maintenance and troubleshooting. This role will primarily focus on resolving complex transactions and escalations within the Company’s HRIS system and will work closely with our internal accounting team as well as our outsourced payroll partner. The ideal candidate will use their payroll and HRIS expertise to ensure optimal talent management and will have responsibility for planning, risk management, task management, issue-tracking and resolution, customer communications, and on-time delivery of quality results.
- Verify and approve that payroll partner is accurately and timely processing payroll, deductions, benefits, and special payments.
- Partner with payroll partner to process special payments, garnishment orders, tax forms, and system updates.
- Provide oversight and follow-up with managers regarding the approval of timecards for hourly employees.
- Maintain and audit information in HRIS system to ensure accuracy of employee benefits, pay records, codes, pay rates and titles.
Data & Information Integration
- Support the maintenance, accuracy, and audit of the HR data within HRIS and vendor portals.
- Review and monitor HRIS to ensure data feeds sent from provider to various vendors is successfully transmitted.
- Work with provider to address root cause of transaction errors to reduce volume of discrepancies within downstream systems.
- Write and maintain user procedure guidelines and documentation for HRIS and data integrations.
- Provide regular and reoccurring system reporting.
Education and Experience Requested
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of Payroll and HRIS experience.
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Now is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of payroll and time keeping processing with experience analyzing HR transactions and entering data into an HR Information System.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and HR transactions throughout the employee lifecycle from hire to termination.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (spelling and grammar), able to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multitask.
- Must be comfortable working independently with strict deadlines, and handling time-sensitive communications.
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service and confidentiality, both internal and external.
- Must be excellent at organization, data keeping, accuracy and have a strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Foundry Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Foundry Commercial is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every job. It is the policy of Foundry Commercial to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, veteran’s status, or any other conditions or identifications against which discrimination is prohibited.